We’re honored to be open again and are blessed to be able to serve you in this time.
Things may seem a little different at Soleil 7 as we are taking the safety of our guests and team alike very seriously. We have implemented sanitation practices and protocols for your wellbeing.
The Global Corporation Aveda as well as the CDC recommended these safety measures. Much thought and effort has gone into these guidelines and protocols – we are doing this with you and for you, not to you. We appreciate your understanding and are honored to serve you.
- We ask that you wait outside or in your car until your station has been fully sanitized. The Department of Business and Professional Regulation has mandated this practice in order to allow for social distancing.
- We also ask that you come alone to your appointment for this reason.
- Aveda and the CDC recommend all guests entering the building wear a mask for the duration of their visit. Soleil 7 has adopted this guideline for the safety and wellness of all.
- Soleil 7 and our team members are also working behind the scenes to ensure the safest experience possible by providing Personal Protection Equipment to all staff and doing temperature checks before every shift.
- We are sanitizing stations in between each guest and have hired more Cosmetology Assistants to help with the extra sanitation and cleaning.
Stay up to date with us and #showusyourroots on Instagram and FaceBook
“Our mission at Soleil 7 Hair Salon is to beautify the world one guest at a time and one community at a time. At Soleil 7 your wellness is our wellness.”
Soleil 7 believes in beauty. We practice it as a profession, recognize it in our guest, and embrace it in the world we live in.
So began the love story of Joseph and Stephanie Borras who own two salons in Tallahassee. In 2010, Joe’s daughter Tiffany was attending the AVEDA institute when she suggested that her father go on a date with her instructor, Stephanie. Neither Joe nor Stephanie was interested but Tiffany persisted in playing matchmaker by making her father come in for one of the pedicures she was required to perform before graduation. Joe was less than thrilled, but his mood instantly brightened when he spotted a beautiful woman with sun shining in on her from the nearby window. This stunning woman was Stephanie. Tiffany introduced the two and, from there, an immediate connection blossomed into love. They were married on 10/10/10 and became a joyous blended family with seven children. In 2011, they accomplished a shared dream to open a salon that they named Soleil 7 Hair Salon. Soleil being French for the sun, which illuminated Stephanie on the day they fell in love , and 7 being the number of children they share.